Do you need Tradesman Insurance relevant to your trade?
As a tradesman, Newstead Insurance Brokers can arrange a specialist package of general insurance which contains the main covers you may need to protect yourself.
Whether you are a builder, decorator, electrician, plasterer, plumber, roofer, scaffolder or tiler, any accident, mistake or oversight you make could result in injury to you, your employee or a member of the public or their property.
- Public liability insurance (cover against 3rd party accidental injury and property damage)
- Employer's liability insurance (as required by law for your employees
- Personal tools cover (all-risks cover for your personal hand tools)
- Personal accident insurance (protect your income if you're injured)
- Construction plant insurance (all-risks cover for your own and hired-in plant)
- Contractor's all-risks insurance (for your materials and contracts)
- Motor fleet insurance (for 2 vehicles or more)
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Groundworks Contractors
- Insulation Contractors
- Roofers & scaffolders
- Sprinkler Installation