Property owners insurance, Newstead insurance, commercial insurance birmingham, insurance brokers, birmingham insurance broker

Property Owners Insurance

Do you need Property Owners Insurance?

As an independent broker we can utilize the leading insurance companies to arrange cover for you.

We can help you protect your investment by arranging property owners insurance cover, from a single commercial property to an entire commercial property portfolio.

Key Covers

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Loss-of-Rent Insurance
  • Property-Owners Liability Cover
  • Rent Guarantee Cover
  • Legal Expenses Cover
  • Employer's Liability Insurance
  • Fire & Special Perils Cover
  • Subsidence Insurance

Landlords Residential Property Owners

lf you need to insure a single property or portfolio of mixed commercial and residential properties Newstead can arrange a policy to suit your needs. We can also cover non-standard risks, where properties are used other than for 'normal living'- eg unoccupied, DSS, student accommodation and holiday homes.

Key Covers

  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Commercial Let (retail, offices & industrial properties)
  • Residential let (including professional, DSS & students)
  • Buildings & Contents Insurance
  • Loss-of-Rent Insurance
  • Employer's, Public & property-owner's liability insurance
  • Fire & Special Perils
  • Subsidence Insurance
  • Legal Expenses Cover
  • Terrorism Cover

Contact us

For further information please telephone our head office on 0121 410 2400, we're here to help