home insurance, Newstead insurance, commercial insurance birmingham, insurance brokers, birmingham insurance broker

Home Insurance

Do you need Home Insurance or Contents Insurance?

Your home and all of your possessions are probably your most important assets. So you naturally want the peace of mind of knowing you have it all insured.

You may be looking for home insurance or to cover your contents or both. As an independent broker, we will obtain the best cover at the most competitive price with peace of mind that the cover provided will protect you in the event of an unfortunate incident arising. Thanks to our relationships with insurers, we can search for a policy which meets your precise personal needs.

Key Covers

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Garden furniture & plants
  • Money Cover
  • Liability on stolen credit cards
  • Cover for Pedal Cycles
  • Freezer Cover
  • Cover for items stored in outbuildings such as lawnmowers
  • Personal possessions worldwide such as phones, cameras, laptops and jewelery
  • Property Owners Liability

Contact us

For further information please telephone our head office on 0121 410 2400, we're here to help